Junior Product / Marketing Manager
£25K - £28k
My Shrewsbury based client is looking to recruit an experienced Junior Product / Marketing Manager to join its well established organisation.
Reporting to the Product Manager, the main purpose of the role is to support and lead aspects of the product management agenda with strategic price lists, product change, catergory plans, product rationalisation, and launch. This is a marketing role supporting the full product range from introduction to discontinuation.
Skills and Experience
- Graduate or Graduate calibre
- Qualification in a technical field - marketing , accounts, finance, economics or business administration
- Previous experience in a similar role
- IT Skills including Microsoft Office, SAP an advantage
- Ability to actively analyse market trends and data
- Demonstrate creativity
- Organised and motivated
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally
- Review price list to reflect any supplier or market changes
- General Product Management duties
- Assist in creation of category plans and analysis
- Coordination of new label and bar codes, ensuring product requirements are met
- Assist in product launch activities
- Market research activities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'