Junior Product Manager
Our client is a market leading Telecom Provider offering a complete range of Business Only 'fit for purpose’ services ranging from data, voice and mobile through to fully integrated and converged solutions. They work hard to ensure their services and support are always Fit For Purpose. They provide a range of telecommunications, systems, management services and solutions directly to SME and Corporate customers as well as to a growing number of Channel Partners.
Position: Junior Product Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: up to £25K
About the role:
The Junior Product Manager, will assist the Product Manager in developing and maintaining the company product portfolio. This includes iterative development of existing products and the development and introduction of new products and iterations aligned with company goals and objectives.
- Supporting the Product Manager in the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Contributing to the development and delivery to market of existing product iterations
- Identifying strengths / weaknesses, making and implementing recommendations to improve the product portfolio
- Working closely with the Product Manager to create the product roadmap
- Maintain a working knowledge of the clients product set
- Acting as product expert / champion when engaging with other business areas
- 9 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized, with proven ability to establish priorities and achieve results
- Strong presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Educated to degree level in a technical field
- Project Professional Certification (Agile / Prince2 / ITIL)
- Experience in the completion of a product lifecycle
You may have experience of the following: Junior Product Manager, Project Management, Product Manager, Project Delivery, Product Development, Project Manager, New Product Development, Assistant Project Manager, Customer Requirements, Sales Support etc.
Please note our client are working exclusively with EasyWeb Recruitment and MYHRHUB for this position and will not be working with recruitment agencies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job