As Junior Product Manager for this market leading medical devices company, you'll be based near High Wycombe and work with a talented marketing team and excellent Stoma Care products.
- Work closely with the team of Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Marketing Executives and New Product Development teams on specific projects across the Stoma Care medical device portfolio used in Hospitals, Primary Care and Community, making a real difference to patients' lives.
- You'll support and gain great experience across research and analysis, marketing strategy and planning, implementing marketing programmes, copy writing and developing communication campaigns, measuring effectiveness, monitor customer needs / behaviour and competitor activity, and digital marketing.
- A well-established and award-winning company ensuring significant improvements to patients' quality of life by providing quality products, effective distribution and outstanding customer care. The company provides excellent employee training and ongoing development opportunities.
- Experience in healthcare, medical devices or pharmaceutical as a Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Associate or as a Junior Product Manager. A qualification in Marketing, Business or Biology related may prove an advantage.
- Must be fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including a high level of proficiency in copy writing and proof reading. Well organised with proven project management experience and comfortable analysing data.
- Must live a commutable distance from the High Wycombe office e.g. Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell, Hayes, Uxbridge, Amersham, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury or similar.
- Starting salary of £25-32,000 depending on experience plus pension, private healthcare, child care vouchers, life assurance, 25 + 8 days holiday, etc.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Medical Devices
- Product Management
- Product Manager