Junior Product Engineer required for our client, a well-established manufacturer that operates within a range of industries such as electronic components, aerospace and defence. They are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic Electrical and Electronics graduate that will be supporting both the designs and applications of the client's products, to their customer list.
The main office is based in Rochester, Kent, but given the nature of their work they have clients across the UK, as well as international clients, based in Europe and Asia. The role is mainly office based, however there may be occasional client and suppliers visits, if required. The role also shadows a future development into managerial leadership within the company.
Junior Product Engineer - Electronics Position Overview
- Overlooking the company's products and applications process for numerous clients within electronics engineering
- Act as the intermediary for your client and supplier communication and assistance, supporting with design managements
- Understudy the Sales Director with managing several product lines
- Work within a variety of electrical and electronics communications including; embedded and RF systems.
Junior Product Engineer - Electronics Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Master's degree within Engineering an advantage but not essential
- An understanding of electrical and electronic systems and their applications
- An understanding of embedded computing applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact with a diverse range of clients.
- Strong IT skills, with experience in using Microsoft Office Suite applications with an emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Based in a commutable distance of Rochester, Kent
- UK Driving License
Junior Product Engineer - Electronics Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000 to £25,000 - dependent on experience
- 40 hour working week
- In-company training and career professional development
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employees Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Care
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'