You will be reporting directly to the practice manager, helping the partners of the practice to deliver a high quality service to the practice's clients. Duties will include:
- preparation of accounts (Ltd, Sole trader and LLP's)
- Payroll and auto enrollment
- Personal and Corporate tax returns
If you already have experience in most or all of the above, within an accountancy practice environment, and are considering your career options, we would be very keen to speak with you.
This role can provide great scope for progression, as well as training and support towards a recognised accountancy qualification such as the ACCA
You will ideally be:
- Started studying ACCA fundamental exams or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Driven and keen to succeed
- Resilient personality and emotional intelligence to deal with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Good attention to detail
If you feel that you are ready to make your next move, or would like to have an informal chat about your current career requirements, contact Dussen Kudabayev, Team Manager - St. Albans Accountancy - Public Practice on 01727 731 960
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business