Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR Account Manager or Senior PR Executive to join a leading PR agency in an idyllic countryside location in Buckingham.
As an experienced account manager, you will be working across a variety of accounts, helping clients by managing their campaigns to ensure maximum success. You will be a forward-thinking, enthusiastic individual, passionate about PR and looking to take the next step on your PR journey.
Hours - Monday 8.30am-5.30pm,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9.00am-5.30pm
The Junior PR Account Manager responsibilities will include:
• Delivering successful and captivating communications using content creation and multi-channel tactics.
• Liaise with third party suppliers
• Manage project budgets
• Planning creative content
• Support the writing and planning of clients’ strategies
• Communicate updates to other members of the team
• Keep up to date with all social media platforms and industry trends
• Ensure quality work is carried out in line with the clients’ requirements
The ideal candidate will have / be:
• Experience in writing and express pitching
• Agency experience
• A thorough understanding of the communications mix, from traditional to online, social and paid.
• Have a sound knowledge of the different forms of content, from video animations to infographics
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage budgets
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Confident and experienced in dealing with blue-chip clients
• Must like dogs as there is an office dog
• Must have B2B experience from within a PR agency
• Technical B2B experience would be ideal but not essential
A related degree is desirable but not essential.
- Account Manager
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job