Our client is a PR agency and they are looking for a bright Junior Account Executive to join their Technology practice. This is a full time role based in their offices in Wimbledon, London.
Duties will include
- You will be expected to write synopses for editorial features to pitch to the media
- Write blogs
- Compose press releases
- You will be expected to sell-in stories and angles to the media via telephone, not just by email.
- As the anchor person to the team you need to have strong organization skills, an eye for detail, be able to work under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Proven writing skills - you will be expected to write insight papers, blogs, by-lined articles, sales tool kits.
Social media savvy, bright spark with a real passion for communications and technology.
A team player with good interpersonal skills.
Being fully conversant with Microsoft office package is a distinct advantage.
Ability to analyse research reports in order to write compelling copy and proven social media skills is a must.
You must have a real enthusiasm for B2B technology.
Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Accounts you'll be required to work on
- B2B technology clients - a combination of security and B2B enterprise clients.
Location: Wimbledon, London.
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job