A mid-market organisation based in Upminster, Essex are seeking a junior Power BI developer to join their team and help a range of busy stakeholders get valuable and actionable insights from their data quickly, to inform decision making.
You'll work as part of a wider Data Team, including Developers, Analysts, You'll be responsible for gathering your own requirements, modeling data and producing Power BI reports for customers across the business.
The role is office-based in Upminster and due to the fast-moving nature of the basis, will be largely office-based going forward. Candidates should be willing and able to commute to Upminster.
Role & Responsibilities
- Data Analysis and Insight
- Power BI Reports Development
- Internal customer work, including requirements gathering, end user training, data storytelling
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Power BI reporting, including DAX and/or SQL coding
- Excellent Excel skills, including Macros/VBA
- Excellent communication skills
- Starting salary of up to £30,000
- Power BI upskilling/development opportunities
- Company pension contribution
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to or call for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/
- Power BI
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'