This represents a rare opportunity to join one of the biggest names in the Private Client Discretionary Management world in one of their biggest and fastest growing branches. They have £2bill under management.
A fully-fledged Portfolio Manager is responsible for providing a professional, high class investment service to clients working with and alongside Investment Managers and the Head of Office.
Your key responsibilities once trained will include the following.
- The preparation of risk system schemes and risk profiling
- Dealing in stocks, shares, collectives and structured products on behalf of clients
- Managing the portfolio for a broad range of individual, family and trust portfolios subject to needs of each client
- Working with Investment Managers with the review of client’s portfolios
- Managing clients’ investment portfolios
Working closely with the Head of Office this company can consider employing an IAD qualified individual with the drive to become a Portfolio Manager in 1-2 years. You’ll be fast tracked into the role. You’ll possess previous experience gained within the investment arena and will be dead set on a career in this field.
There is a lot of emphasis placed on team fit within this company and they are looking for a team player who will understand place the client at the heart of everything they do.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'