JOB - Junior Planner
LOCATION - West Berkshire
DURATION - Temp to perm
RATE - £20,000 - £25,0000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Planner with a leading manufacturing organisation based in the West Berkshire area on a temp to perm basis.
My client specialise in the design and manufacturing of Mechanical products used across a range of industries.
The Junior Planner is required to have the following;
- HND/HND/Degree in Engineering/Business/Supply Chain
- Knowledge of mechanical components/products
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
The Junior Planner will be required to do the following;
- Calculate overall safety stock values in alignment with company policies
- Create weekly production plan for designated manufacturing areas
- Successfully complete various planning related training programs and intracompany knowledge transfer
- Develop weekly production schedules according to business demand.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency