Junior Physiotherapist Southmead Hospital, Bristol
A Junior Physiotherapist is required by one of the UK’s largest NHS Hospital Trusts. Based at Southmead Hospital you will be responsible for an acute physiotherapy case-load in a busy and dynamic environment working in experienced and supportive teams.
WHY APPLY? The position is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role with:
- Joining our large rotational scheme (6 monthly rotations) areas such as complex care, neuroscience, ICU, orthopaedics, burns and plastics and MSK out-patients
- Working in acute clinical areas with experienced Clinical Leads, supervision and embedded objectives.
- Gaining a wide range of skills and experience
- Working with other junior physiotherapists in monthly peer support sessions
North Bristol Trust is one of the UK's largest NHS Trusts (£550m turnover and 7000+ staff), all the rotations are based on The Southmead Hospital site and predominately in the state of the art Brunel Building.
THE ROLE: your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high standard of physiotherapy service in each of the acute rotational clinical areas
- Working effectively with all members of the multi-disciplinary team, physiotherapy colleagues and outside agencies to provide information about physiotherapy treatment and contributing to patient Flow
- Communicate effectively with patients and carers to progress treatment programmes, provide reassurance and facilitate discharge
YOU: The successful Junior Physiotherapist will have good experience in:
- A wide range of acute placements at undergraduate level
- Preferred post-graduate experience
- Respiratory experience
- Organising and prioritising own workload and delegating responsibilities as appropriate
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams
- The successful applicant will be required to participate in weekend working
Please note this post is suitable for physiotherapists graduating this year however the expectation is the successful candidate will be able to start this summer.
Apply now! Or contact Liz Britton on email@example.com or on if you have further questions.
Please be aware this vacancy may close early if a high number of applications are received.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'