iRecruit Specialist are working with an award - winning client based near to High Wycombe who are recruiting for a Junior PHP developer who will be working in one of the product teams.
- PHP Experience, including OO and Database work
- Knowledge, for example, of SQL injection, is a must
- Some HTML / CSS experience (understanding of the structure of an HTML / XML document, and how CSS rules are applied)
- Comfortable on a linux terminal to perform routine tasks
- Basic Understanding of FHS (/var/logs, /etc, /bin conventions etc)
- Comfortable with core tools (cat, less)
- A terminal editor
- Basic understanding of git
- Commit, merge, log
Our client can offer you a wide range of opportunities to grow and develop within an ambitious and growing organisation. If you are a graduate with PHP experience then this could be a great opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
PHP / HTML / CSS / LINUX / SQL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"