iRecruit Specialist are working with an award - winning client based near to High Wycombe who are recruiting for a PHP developer who will be working in one of the product teams.
As the one of the web developers in the team, you will responsible for creating high quality code across a range of web technologies. You will be focused on the development of landing pages, corporate websites, and backend portals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, always being available and a willingness to show up to meetings on time
- Enthusiasm, positive energy, and ability to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues
- Ability to learn from mistakes, admit when you’re wrong with a willingness to learn and open to constructive criticism
- Ability to drive development momentum on projects to ensure we meet timelines
- Proactively drive project to completion
- Being effective in development practices to ensure we meet the project deadline
- Balancing the "right" way to develop versus ensuring ensure we meet the deadline
- A creative problem solver with a future-friendly approach to mobile-first responsive coding
- Passionate about front-end, with a focus on performance, usability and web standards
- Solid understanding of version control using GIT
- Code should be as clean, lean and reusable as possible without over engineering solutions
- Ability to work with other developer’s code bases
- Strong ability to debug errors and systematically work through every layer to find issues and resolve them
- Writing well commented code including detailed commit messages
- Experience with frontend frameworks such as Vue, Angular and React
- Excellent knowledge of PHP with working knowledge of MVC and OOP coding practices
- Preferably with frameworks such as Symfony / Doctrine
- Familiar with using Restful APIs and experience implementating
- An element of DevOps experience, passionate about automating CI/CD
- Familiar with using Build tools Gulp or Grunt to automate tasks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'