Excellent opportunity to work for a leading Pensions Consultancy who has an excellent reputation in their sector
Your role as a junior Pensions Administrator includes duties such as:
- Performing various administration tasks e.g. handling of new entrants, leavers, retirements, transfers and deaths.
- Updating relevant pension administration databases and systems.
- Running automated systems calculations.
- Performing manual benefits calculations.
- Developing a basic knowledge and awareness of their clients and associated schemes.
You will have:
- Previous office based experience ideally gained within the financial services or pensions industry would be advantageous
- Able to demonstrate a numerical aptitude evidenced by work related experience or academic achievements as listed below.
- IT proficient, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or Degree or equivalent standard.
- Strong Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualification - minimum grade B.
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job