Lloyd Recruitment Services, the East Grinstead branch are seeking a Junior Pensions Administrator to join a well-established Pensions and Investment advisors based in North London.
Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm
Candidates must have 1 years’ proven Pensions experience in SIPP. Salary on offer is up to £27k per annum depending on experience.
- General administration duties including following procedures and sending information to clients
- Processing payments including fees, investments and pension/payroll payments
- Processing pension contributions and pension transfers
- Obtaining valuations and balances from investment providers for the provision of accounts and benefit calculations
- Completion of HMRC returns
- Bank reconciliation
- Setting up new schemes (SIPP only)
- Updating client’s records
- Liaising with pension scheme members, their advisers and their accountants
- Working accurately and efficiently as part of a friendly team handling a varied workload
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
- Pension Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job