Junior Payroll Administrator - Engineering company (Braintree, Essex)
£25,000pa - £28,000pa
We are partnering with a leading Private Equity backed Engineering company, who specialise in infrastructure projects Nationwide. The business are going from strength-to-strength, securing a number of major contract on well known infrastructure projects.
As the Junior Payroll Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Providing accurate payroll information to the payroll bureau to process weekly and monthly payrolls for permanent employees and sub-contractors including starters, leavers, benefits etc.
- First point of contact for payroll related queries
- Prepare payroll related reports
- Assist with Year End payroll processes including P60s and P11Ds
- Provide ad hoc support to the Payroll Manager
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a payroll admin role. You will have excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail.
This Engineering company look for people who are dynamic, hungry to learn and able to take initiative with strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'