Orka Financial is currently working with a client based in Reading on an exciting new opportunity suitable for someone looking to kickstart their career in Finance & Accounting. My client is looking for a Junior Payroll Administrator on a Temp to Perm basis.
The working hours are:
- Mon-Fri, 09:00 - 17:00
- Supporting the running of the monthly in-house payrolls.
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner.
- Ensure that leaver’s audits are processed daily.
- Ensuring that new starter’s audits are processed daily.
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers.
- Support in the completion of requests for information from Government/Statutory bodies as they arise.
- Supporting Pension.
Required Skills and experience:
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality.
- Proactive nature and ability to work on own initiative but recognises the objectives of the whole team.
- Personable and approachable nature.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident using Microsoft Word, Excel and Email.
The ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of payroll, worked in Payroll or would like to start their career in Payroll whilst gaining a nationally recognised payroll qualification, with a focus on processing payrolls, to meet deadlines and being a direct contact for any payroll queries.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job