My Client is the UK’s leading independent finance provider dedicated solely to high end vehicle finance. They offer bespoke specialist finance for modern day cars, supercars, classic cars and historic cars to private individuals and businesses. Due to rapid growth they are now looking for a Junior Payout Officer to join the team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual to build a career in the financial services industry.
They are seeking a highly motivated and organised graduate who has the ability to prioritise work in a fast paced environment. You will need to work with great attention to detail and be able to work well in a team, as well as on your own initiative. Outstanding analytical skills are paramount as you will be primarily responsible for supporting the payout team with their daily duties, particularly payout checks.
- Conduct and review data input
- Conduct systematic document checks
- Conduct analysis reports as requested
- Provide general support to the Payout team.
- Strong academics
- Strong ability with MS Office, particularly Excel (formulas, pivot tables)
- High attention to detail
- Accurate data input
- Be able to prioritise workloads.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within financial services
- Previous experience with Salesforce or accounting systems
If you feel you match the above criteria please submit your CV in the strictest of confidence.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job