JUNIOR PASTRY CHEF
£17-19,000 - straight day shifts only working 8am-4:30pm and alternate weekends
This is a great opportunity for a junior pastry chef/CDP specialising in pastry to join an extremely successful high volume day time only restaurant. This business is part of a nationwide group - all operating fresh food restaurants.
Working alongside the head pastry chef you will make pastries, cakes, and desserts fresh from scratch, and you will be involved in ordering & managing stock, controlling wastage, and maintaining relevant legislation.
You will need your own transport.
ROLE - JUNIOR PASTRY CHEF
- Prepare and make/bake pastries, cakes, and desserts for the restaurant - high volume baking
- Work with the head pastry chef on menu design
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness and organistion
- Help to order & control stock and wastage
- Maintain relevant legislation & conpliance
- Work closely with the FOH team
ATTRIBUTES - JUNIOR PASTRY CHEF
- Experience as a junior pastry chef/pastry chef de partie in busy quality fresh food led pubs, hotels, or restaurants - high volume
- Passion for pastry and working with fresh food menus
- Strong organisation skills
- Real passion for the trade
- A positive and outgoing personality and attitude
- Ambition to learn new skills
This is a lovely friendly business and company to join.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer