Junior Parts Advisor
Our Valued client is currently seeking an Junior Parts Advisor.
Our Client is a family run business which has been established for over 80 years. Their group comprises of main New and Used car dealerships
As an Junior Parts Advisor - Experienced Parts Advisor your Key Responsibilities include:
- The role takes ownership and responsibility to assist the parts manager, setting up and maintaining accurate stock control systems and assist in cost effective purchase of parts and supplies.
Requirements as a Junior Parts Advisor:
- High level of customer service
- Strong organisational skills, to keep up to date with administration work
- Use of Kerridge and Parts Catalogues (preferred, but not essential)
- Highly effective communicator and negotiator. Great telephone skills.
- Great attention to detail.
Monday to Friday 42.5 per week. Time and half on Saturday.
This Junior Parts Advisor vacancy is being managed by Krissy Cornish at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'