Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Junior Paraplanner in Leeds to join an IFA Firm.
Their continued growth has created an excellent opportunity for a Junior Paraplanner either part or diploma qualified, to join their team in Leeds.
Within this role, you will be working closely with a team of financial planners providing support and assisting them in delivering expert and high-quality levels of advice.
More specifically this role will see you focusing on existing pension and investment reviews, researching and report writing.
The role doesn’t need you to have obtained the level 4 Diploma but requires you to either have some experience of report writing or a willingness to learn.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent salary on offer
- Great benefits (generous salary and pension contribution)
- Long-term career opportunity and ongoing training and support
- Working within a fun, friendly and highly rewarding environment
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a Financial Planning firm, either report writing or as sales support
- Willingness to learn
- Some knowledge surrounding Financial Services and Wealth Management
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a IFA firm based in Leeds on a Junior Paraplanning role.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Report Writing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'