Position: Junior Paraplanner
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
My client is a privately-owned, award-winning, Chartered Independent Financial Advisers established 25 years ago and located in Exeter and Plymouth. This is a Chartered practice who provide holistic financial planning, cashflow modelling and investment management.
Due to growth due to innovation, reputation and acquisition, my client is now looking to expand its team with a Junior Paraplanner. You will support the advisers, directors and paraplanners and must therefore be comfortable communicating and delivering at Director level. You must be able to prioritise your workload and juggle numerous deadlines effectively whilst delivering on and managing expectations.
This role is positioned between the administration and paraplanning sides of the client liaison team and would suit an individual with drive and commitment to complete the diploma and progress into a technical paraplanner role.
- Preparing reviews, including collating pre-review information from clients
- Compiling basic suitability reports
- inputting cashflow modelling
- Ensuring the back-office system is maintained accurately
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Currently studying towards your Level 4 Diploma
- Experience within a Financial Services administration role
- Highly organised
- A good command of the English Language, both written and oral
- Computer literate with good use of Word and Excel
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.