Junior Paraplanner based in Devon, competitive basic salary and benefits.
Purpose of Job: To provide an ongoing professional service to Advisers from file preparation, business submission, compliance and general client administration.
* Maintain compliant client files
* Ensure that all suitability letters and CFRs are fully complete
* Complete all non-technical replacement cases e.g. ISA transfers
* Complete all new business submission as efficiently as possible
* Prepare client files for advisers in advance of client meetings
* Meet the advisers on a regular basis to exchange client files and gain an understanding of the client needs
* Liaise with advisers regarding product/fund choice
* Analyse letter of authority information and perform calculations where necessary
* Provide ongoing support and assistance to any other advisers/clients within the Practice if required
* Answer incoming calls in a courteous manner and ensure messages are dealt with efficiently
* To be organised in all areas of work, to be able to prioritise so the SLAs are met
* Maintain a good working relationship with clients, advisers and adviser support team
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.