An exciting new position has been created with a leading HNW financial practice for a Junior Paraplanner in Bedfordshire.
As a Junior Paraplanner role you would be working with another Senior Paraplanner to support a number of advisers. The salary range would be between £20-£25,000 without your Diploma Level 4 exams and £25-£30,000 if closer to Diploma Level 4
They also offer a bonus package of up to 10% of salary per annum along with a contributory pension scheme up to 5%.
Purpose of Job: To provide an ongoing professional service to Advisers from file preparation, business submission, compliance and general client administration. To represent the Practice professionally at all times to clients, visitors and professional contacts.
The list of duties below is not exclusive or exhaustive, but is meant to be a guide to the post holder of the duties she will be required to perform.
- Maintain compliant client files
- Ensure that all suitability letters and CFRs are fully complete
- Complete all non-technical replacement cases e.g. ISA transfers
- Complete all new business submission as efficiently as possible
- Monitor ibusiness and CCD regularly to ensure system accurately reflects current position
- See all business through to issued status
- Deal with client queries when required appropriately
- Prepare client files for advisers in advance of client meetings
- Meet the advisers on a regular basis to exchange client files and gain an understanding of the client needs
- Liaise with advisers regarding product/fund choice
- Analyse letter of authority information and perform calculations where necessary
- Financial Planning