My client is currently looking for a Junior Paralegal to join their Firm on a permanent full-time basis. Established in 2012, the Firm specialises in the most serious and complex work across all areas of Crime. With continuous growth and success, they are offering a thriving individual the opportunity to join their Firm and progress their career within the Legal Sector.
The successful Junior Paralegal must have a minimum of 12 months’ experience within either Personal Injury, Civil Litigation or Commercial Litigation; with experience in dealing with high-end multi-track Personal Injury matters. Ultimately, this role demands a hardworking, motivated and career hungry individual who is willing to move up the ranks aggressively. Overall, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal seeking a rewarding career, gaining more experience and a training contract offered within a minimum of 6 months at a successful and well-established Law Firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have a minimum of 12 months’ experience
• Experienced in dealing with Personal Injury, Civil Litigation and Commercial Litigation
• Solid academic background; 2:1 degree, LPC completed
• Training contract offered within a minimum of 6 months
• Experience in dealing with high-end multi-track Personal Injury matters
• Location: London
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 – £21,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK529
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job