Within our yachts brands, Leopard Catamarans, The Moorings and Sunsail, not only do we develop and sell state-of-the-art catamarans, but we plan and execute fantastic yacht charter adventures across Europe, the Caribbean and beyond.
At Leopard Catamarans we design spacious, robust, performance-driven cruising catamarans which are highly adaptable to sunny destinations!
Within our charter brands, The Moorings and Sunsail, we have an abiding passion for sailing, by taking sailing holidays to the next level across the most spectacular destinations worldwide which keep our customers coming back again and again! From independent sailing holidays to fully catered crewed and power yacht charters we offer our customers a range of product options, and most importantly an unforgettable experience.
The secret to our success within the yacht industry lies in our exceptional teams, we’re united by the same mission: to have fun while creating extraordinary experiences on the water.
Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, at Travelopia we are passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, canal boating and more.
We are now looking for an exceptional Junior Paid Search specialist to join our Marine brands. You will be hands on the accounts executing the strategic roadmap of continuous optimisation and growth that will drive a significant part of the new customer acquisition across Le Boat, Sunsail and The Moorings.
You will be self-motivated and driven, with a passion for making sense of data and analytics, and a desire to progress your digital marketing career within an innovative and entrepreneurial travel business.
What You Will be Doing:
As the Junior Paid Search & Digital Media Specialist, you will have many opportunities to develop and gain experience in the travel industry as you will be working with large budgets, attainable targets and renowned brands that will allow you to be at the cutting edge of Digital.
This role is ideal if you love working with data and keen to demonstrate your PPC skills for our exciting brands.
We are looking for a Junior Paid Search & Digital Media Specialist to be responsible for the hands on management of our Marine brands, part of Travelopia. The Paid Search & Digital Media Specialist will take the accounts through exciting projects where they are sure to grow into one of the leading experts in paid search.
Paid search is a key marketing channel and the team is fully integrated with the business so not only will you be managing the Google and Bing accounts, you will be working closely with our marketing, call centre, product and commercial teams. We have ambitious growth plans and this role is vital for successfully driving these plans.
Whilst the focus of the role is on paid search channel management and optimization, you will be involved in developing and testing opportunities across other paid digital media channels and platforms e.g. digital display, paid social, video etc.
As the Junior Paid Search & Digital Media Specialist you will be responsible for:
Paid Search (PPC)
- Manage campaign strategy for paid search across all Specialist brands and across all paid search platforms – including but not limited to Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Manage campaign review and optimization strategy
- Manage ad creative and copy by creating, expanding and structuring campaigns and ad groups
- Manage campaign strategy with key phrase analysis and selection, keyword matching, search term targeting, listing position, bidding strategy and day parting
- Monitor click fraud and report to Account Managers at Search Engines
- Manage and resolve any competitor brand bidding issues
- Use our bid management tool to manage bid strategies and generate reports
- Manage display advertising including networks and scheduled banner display
- Creating briefs in line with brand guidelines
- Manage creatives to match online and offline advertising and enable multi-channel marketing
- Manage campaign performance
Tracking and reporting
- Track all spend and performance, and take corrective actions where required
- Weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Make data-driven recommendations for landing pages and site copy to increase conversions and decrease spend
- Explore new platforms and opportunities in online advertising
- Use initiative to identify, attend and present relevant extra-curricular events
- Identify new areas for online development from which the business would benefit
- Contribute to knowledge sharing activities amongst the Digital Marketing team and wider business
What We Are Looking For:
- A passion for PPC and some PPC experience
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to use business acumen to make decisions on PPC strategy
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Reconciliation of budget spend, analyze click and conversion data and ad expenses
- Managing, testing and optimizing keywords, ad text, position and landing pages based on performances of campaigns
- Capable of managing large keyword campaigns
- Effective team player in a cross-functional group
- Delivery on volume and budget, across multiple sites and platforms simultaneously
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'