Currently recruiting an Executive Assistant on behalf of a global organisation, based in south Manchester on a permanent basis. This role will support the Group Director and the Senior Management team with day to day diary management.
Main responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include:
- Diary management for the Group Director and the Senior Team.
- Maintain all holiday requests, absence and overtime reports.
- Responsible for the raising of Purchase Orders and all invoice authorisations.
- Co-ordination of meetings both internally and externally including hospitality, room bookings and setup.
- Ensuring expenses are recorded and submitted on time.
- Responsible for all UK and International travel as and when required.
- To prepare agendas and reports for meetings, including distribution to attendees and minute taking as required.
- To prepare presentations to draft level for Director / Senior Team's input.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate within the role to support the Senior Team
Skills required of the Executive Assistant will include:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to process sensitive data with discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Previous experience working with Directors/Senior Management is advantageous.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels and work cross functionally with other departments and EA's.
- To maintain a positive attitude with the ability to instil trust and engagement with all colleagues.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business and to work within a fast pace environment.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to: and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'