Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Junior PA in Leeds City Centre.
Our client is a dynamic and growing communications business with offices based in Leeds.
The main purpose of the Junior PA job role is to provide high level PA support to CEO level. The main duties will include diary management, email management, booking meetings and organising events including ad hoc administration for the wider office.
The successful candidate will have :
- Previous experience as a PA
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Highly Organised with the ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to start immediately
Temporary ongoing assignment with immediate start. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week paying the permanent equivalent of £18,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience. Leeds City Centre location.
- PA experience in similar job role.