TITLE: Junior PA
LOCATION: London, St James.
SALARY/BENEFITS: £25,000 - £27,000 plus bonus.
Based in the heart of St James's is a growing start up Executive Search firm. The founders are incredibly entrepreneurial and commercial with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. They have created a vibrant, dynamic, fun and supportive environment for their staff.
They have a team of 12 and due to growth, are looking to hire a Junior PA who can support both the Senior PA as well as 3 Partners.
The Junior PA role will include:
- Team Administration- booking meetings, scheduling diaries, liaising with high profile clients and candidates
- Project Administration - responsible for the CRM update, scheduling, documentation, filing, invoicing, marketing
- Being the first point of contact for all queries
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Office Management duties - ensuring kitchen is stocked, office is presentable and overall upkeeping of the office
- General overall support to the PA
The ideal candidate will have had previous administration experience. This is going to be an all-encompassing role and requires a candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. You will have the opportunity to really grow within this company into a senior position.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Previous administration experience
- Well presented with a professional manner
- Bright and willing to get stuck in
- Strong MS Office skills
- Confident with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Well-presented and professional
KEY WORDS: Junior PA, Customer Service, Reception, PA, Administration, Confident, Sparky, Professional, Progressive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job