A UK leading business based in Manchester City Centre are seeking an experienced Administrator who is looking for their next step into a junior PA role to join their team on a permanent basis, paying up to £20,000pa. Working to support the Managing Director, this organisation is growing and now is a fantastic time to join the business.
Please see below an overview of the role:
- Diary management, including scheduling meetings and appointments
- Manage requests and queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Manage staff holidays
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails
- Produce reports
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects
- Arranging interviews and helping with the company recruitment
- General administration work
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent use of Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Great telephone manner and communication skills
- Be able to work within a time dependant environment towards tight deadlines
- Be a positive, hardworking person
- Discretion and confidentiality
In return you will receive:
- A great salary of £20,000pa
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Fantastic working environment, working within a modern and friendly office in Ancoats
- Pension scheme
- Great development and training opportunities
- Social environment
- Working hours of Monday - Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm with a 1 hour break per day
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now and I will be in touch if your application has been successful.
- Personal Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'