Basic Scope & Primary Objectives
Exciting opportunity for a recent graduate with an interest in pursuing a career as a PA to support the editor of Tes Global and the editorial team. This role will also play a key role in project managing three awards.
The role reports into the Editor and Digital Publishing Director and is based in the TES offices in central London.
- Manage the editor’s diary
- Project manage three awards - Schools Awards, FE Awards and Independent School Awards - from launch preparation to ceremony
- Process and track all editorial contributor invoices and liaise with finance department
- Book all travel for editorial team
- Answer editorial queries via phone and email
- Experience of working in an office
Required Skills, Knowledge, Competencies & Experience
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Proactive self-starter with the energy required to work in a fast-paced editorial environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to write clearly
- Good spelling and grammatical skills
TES Global’s Values
Collaborative and resourceful across teams and locations
Great things happen when we work together to develop and deliver the best education; when we are able to deal skillfully and quickly with new challenges in the fast moving world of digital education and technology. We succeed by utilising the different skills and experiences of our teams across our global locations.
Passionate about education and teachers
We're dedicated to helping teachers, schools, universities and students to make a difference through education. We proudly put educators at the heart of everything we do and play an active and positive role at the heart of the global education community.
Fast moving and flexible
We value our print heritage, but we’re excited about our digital future. We’re open to change, embracing new ideas, technologies and innovative ways of working so that we can help educators everywhere raise global teaching standards.
Well-informed and focused
This applies to both our business and our journalism. We move quickly, but we make well-informed decisions about what will best help our business and customers flourish. We challenge ourselves to support educators and universities with the most insightful data, news and analysis every day.
Respectful and open minded
We treat people as we would like to be treated ourselves - with dignity and courtesy. We are sociable people with a sense of fun, and we warmly welcome everyone who wants to contribute to our business and the world of education.