Junior PA - £25-£27k!- Must be immediately available!
JOB TYPE: Receptionist/PA
COMPANY: Investment Company
HOURS: 9:00am- 18:00pm
SALARY: £25,000pa- £27,000pa
LOCATION: Walking distance to Liverpool Street Station
CULTURE: Fun and friendly professional office!
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday, private medical care, pension, discretionary bonus
WOW FACTOR: Great location
Our client is an established investment company with longstanding relationships in many areas of the financial markets. They operate a multi-faceted business, concentrating on secured lending, invoice and asset financing and more.
They are seeking a professional candidate with experience as an Office Assistant to support the team and Senior Partners. The successful candidate will provide effective secretarial and administrative support, ensuring the office runs smoothly.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- To meet and greet visitors and provide refreshments as required
- Handle incoming calls, take messages and forward messages
- Liaise with internal and external clients and customers via telephone, fax and email
- Co-coordinate diaries for meetings
- Organise couriers/taxis
- Arrange external lunches/dinners and other corporate events as required
- Diary management for the Senior Partners including organising meetings/conferences, collating and preparing documentation for meetings and presentations
- Taking minutes at meetings as required
- General daily administration including scheduling meetings, organising purchase orders/ invoices and expenses and organising mail shots
- Arrange travel/accommodation and composition of itineraries
- Co-ordination of mail and correspondence received and produced by the business
- Point of contact for building facility problems and queries
- Daily checks including cleanliness/tidiness of meeting room, kitchen, reception area and stationery cupboards
- Responsibility for stationery and company refreshment ordering
- Assist with enforcing security measures at reception and direct visitors accordingly
- To take the mantle of Fire Marshal (if required)
- Monitor general office condition and coordinate repairs/maintenance as required
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience of working in the financial Services industry an advantage
- Experience working in a legal, technical and/or regulatory framework an advantage
- Customer care experience an advantage
- Experience of working in the theatre industry an advantage
- Previous experience working on a reception desk and or as a PA an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task effectively and with confidence, remaining calm under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate, including familiarity with Microsoft Office and Word
- Work with accuracy and attention to detail, be prepared to provide status updates on work in progress
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'