Junior Oracle Developer
Our client, a customer communications company, is looking for a Junior Oracle Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of developing software following good methodologies and best practices in a busy environment whilst maintaining good source control practices.
Day to day activities:
- Supports the design of simple applications
- Conducts review of supplied specifications as required
- Codes, tests, corrects and documents more complex pieces of code and provides peer review
- Strong adherence to quality processes and understanding of right-first-time approach and able to review code to ensure quality controls are in place
- Able to demonstrate strong adherence to quality processes and understanding of right-first-time approach and able to review code to ensure quality controls are in place
The ideal candidate will posses the following skills:
- Experience developing and maintaining PL/SQL applications
- Oracle Database 12c or higher
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff regarding issues.
- Adept in engaging effectively with users, clients and other IT teams.
- Capability to follow processes, update and evaluate if improvements are needed.
- Strong adherence to quality processes and understanding of right first-time approach
- Good debugging and problem solving skills.
Only candidates with the right to work in the UK will be considered!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'