Our client is a progressive, first rate Software House based in the heart of Limassol, Cyprus.
We are looking to expand our team with a junior or mid level full-stack software development engineer that is eager to learn and wants to join a fast growing company. The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving problems, writing excellent well-tested code, developing software at scale, and creating well-thought user experiences.
Who you are:
- A passionate technologist that loves writing well-tested code
- You have demonstrable experience with an Object-Oriented language (Java, Ruby or Python) and Framework (Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, or Django)
- You are a self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new everyday
- An active Github account with contributions to open source projects
- You are highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
You get extra credit for:
- Demonstrable functional programming experience
- Unix/Linux system administration experience
- You have worked in an agile team and practised either Kanban or Scrum
- A Computer Science or other related degree What you get We believe our values and work environment are the biggest benefit we offer. We take them extremely seriously and they are at the core of what we do.
Plus we have some cool perks:
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- An annual discretionary performance related bonus!
- A very bright office close to the sea that will come very handy in the summer
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- A well deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- Flexible work environment and hours, we care that you get the job done not when and where
- A cake on your birthday!
- Greek language not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'