SHL helps organisations assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data.
We have an exciting opportunity available within the UK & Ireland Talent Assessment business for an Operations Analyst. A key operations role in the heart of the UK & Ireland Talent Assessment business, providing data and reporting that enables Sales and Professional Service Leaders to be effective in their roles.
- Delivery of detailed reporting (on Business Unit, Team, and Individual Contributor level) for use across the team to track performance
- Analyse performance data to identify key trends, opportunities and problems. Define recommendations for corrective action and communicate this effectively to the Leadership team for discussion and agreement
- Produce reporting based on Sales Force information, such as pipeline analysis, data for forecasting purposes, pipeline coverage, and account management activity.
- Keep Sales Force up-to-date, by conducting activities such as changing account details, updating opportunities from prior month and/or following up with sales individuals/managers to ensure that they make the appropriate changes
- Provide data to support monthly sales forecasting processes
- Regularly, and accurately, update UK & Ireland dashboard reports for use by the Leadership team at weekly and monthly meetings
- Allocate sales leads appropriately in line with segmentation guidelines
- Follow processes associated with monthly and quarterly commission payments for Sales and Professional Services colleagues
- Participate or lead ad hoc improvement projects as and when required
- Ensure that the Sales and Professional Services teams have the right level of business and operational support to be optimally effective in their roles
- Identify and implement Best Operational Practices.
- Has experience in a dynamic Professional Services environment
- Is a strong networker and communicator
- Has high analytical skills
- Is an advanced user of MS Excel
- Has affinity with IT systems.
- Strong Analytical and Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Results-driven achiever with planning and organisational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
- Flexible Team Player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Strong problem solver with a curious mind to identify trends in the data and look to explain why trends are the way they are
- An effective networker who sees the benefit in connecting with others to improve working practices and deliver more effective business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
What SHL Can Offer You:
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- Robust training, support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
SHL, the global leader in talent innovation, helps companies transform productivity through deeper people insight. Powering the future of business, our data and tools are proven to drive stronger, more sustainable business outcomes.
Our unrivalled assessment science, benchmark data and analytics empower leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven people decisions, when it matters most - transforming the way organisations recruit, manage and develop talent. With 40-years of talent expertise, we’re a trusted technology partner to more than 10,000 companies worldwide. We work with companies of all sizes in every industry across more than 150 countries, including 80% of the FTSE 100 and 50% of the Fortune Global 500. For more information, visit shl.com