Junior Operation Coordinator
This is an integral role, pivotal to the success of my clients Business in Ashford. As a Junior Operations Coordinator, you will be expected to take ownership of daily operational activities, and support identifying solutions and implement appropriate action plans to overcome such daily operational scenarios. As a Junior Operations Coordinator, you will understand all elements of their customer accounts and embrace the ethos of achieving operational and customer service excellence.
- Help manage requests for deliveries, collections, relocations for key customers
- Book jobs for customers on the internal system, raise relevant paperwork and maintain up to date information on the company database
- Understand the specific requirements of key customers - internal process, customer product etc.
- Liaise with customers, keeping them constantly updated during all stages of the order lifecycle
- Take ownership of orders from end to end
- Ensure a professional and efficient service is always delivered
- Deal with ad-hoc customer enquiries by phone and e-mail
- Assist team members as required and provide support to team leader as directed
- Work with internal staff to ensure professional and efficient service delivery
- Process the team mailbox activity efficiently in line with team/department targets
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 years Customer Service experience in a similar role
- Meticulous attention to detail and a customer focused approach
- IT literate, competent user of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent demonstrable communication skills - written and verbal
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'