ROK Electrical Ltd are looking for an eager Junior Office Administrator to join our friendly and forward-thinking office team in Chelmsford.
Full time/Permanent ~ Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 17:00
- Answering the office telephone
- Responding to emails
- Updating company databases
- General help to buying, accounts and labour department when needed
- Receptionist duties
- Filing and general admin
- Full training and support given
The ideal candidate would have
- Excellent telephone manner
- Work well independently or as part of a team
- Good level of writing skills
- IT skills
- Bubbly and a good sense of humour!
Please note this is a JUNIOR position. Would be suitable for a mature school leaver with some previous part/full time work experience.
Business administration apprenticeship applications would be considered and the learner would be offered support through their NVQ.
Salary dependant on the candidate
In return for your commitment and dedication to the company we offer free parking, twice yearly social and team building events the opportunity to join a company that truly cares about your well-being and progression which operates in house yearly appraisals.
Immediate start available for the right candidate.
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'