Are you keen to build a career? Are you money motivated and looking for an opportunity to earn fast cash? Do you have a natural drive to succeed?
Here at Advanced – the UK’s 3rd Largest Software Company – we have an unrivalled opportunity for you to join an accelerated career programme designed to bring you up speed in sales fast.
As a fast-paced company who embrace change, we have designed a unique Sales Programme, enabling you to fast-track your career and get the recognition that you deserve. With drive and ambition, alongside support from the academies developed by our internal training team, you will follow the progression path from:
Inside Sales Executive > Desk Based Account Manager > Account Executive (Field-based Sales)
Insie Sales Executive
Here you will generate interest in a key market area using expert knowledge, with a goal of securing qualified appointments for the Account Executives. You will earn commission based on every appointment that you obtain.
- Within an assigned product or market area, generate interest in our products through active outbound calling
- Respond to initial enquiries from potential new customers
- Research and engage with prospects, discovering key information about their needs
- Explain and position our products & solutions
- Conduct market research and identify new business opportunities for field sales to follow up
- Recruit attendees for the customer and prospect events programme and provide pre and post event follow up support.
- Book sales appointments and demonstrations for the field sales team with qualified prospects
- Continually update and cleanse the customer database with key marketing and competitor information.
Desk Based Account Manager
Here you will partner with an Account Executive to ensure that existing direct accounts are maintained and expanded. You will do this through developing existing relationships to ensure that we retain and grow customer revenue. You will forecast revenue, and design methods to secure new business.
As an Account Executive you will be field based, with a car allowance, managing your own diary and visiting new business ventures. You will also be securing opportunities with our current client base. You will maintain accurate pipelines and forecasts, with your main objective being to negotiate and close sales of software range through to cash collection.
This role is the first step in your software sales career in Advanced. As well as continuous personal development, when you join the team, you will also benefit from:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest-growing tech companies
- Prestigious location in Birmingham City centre.
Advanced is an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We accept applications from all academic and professional backgrounds. Click apply now and a member of our talent acquisition team will be in contact to discuss the application process!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"