- The purpose of this role is to extend my Client's current software development capabilities.
- Their development environment operates Agile SCRUM, with TDD as a foundation.
- Their software projects are diverse multi-tiered, supporting web and mobile platforms.
- As a Junior developer, you are expected to hold development experience in a number of the technologies outlined above to a sufficient level enabling you to actively participate in team development from the "off".
- For this Junior role, you are expected to support the widening / deepening of technical and business domain expertise over time and to provide opportunities for candidates motivated to do so.
- As part of the team assist in the creation of scalable, maintainable, extensible and testable software without over-engineering
- Work within an iterative environment to quality standards
- Learn quickly, with a proactive approach to problem solving; working towards using "own initiative" to deal with ambiguity
- Play an active role in a small Agile team
- Aim to build an aptitude to think from a user’s perspective, envisaging how best to implement solutions to problems
- Take an active interest in your own career development
- Collaborate with team members supporting software development, testing and deployment
- Aim to communicate to both a technical and non-technical audience in terms they will feel comfortable with
- Ability to listen and work well with other team members, especially when learning and sharing knowledge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job