Junior National Account Manager
Salary up to 28K + Bonus, Car, Phone, Laptop
Great opportunity to join an already successful and growing company. Are you ambitious? Looking for a challenge?
My client has an exciting opportunity to join their team and assist with all aspects of the account requirements.
Full training and development to NAM role within 24 - 36 months
- Responsible for assisting in Supply Chain, Epos and Financial analysis by account
- EPOS reporting by account, by channel, by brand, by market in a timely manner.
- Understand the profitability of a product, range and the overall account.
- Day to day contact for selected accounts
- Retail Audits & Analysis
- Ensuring promotional plans are implemented
- Delivering promotional plans and opportunities
- Forge strong relationships across the account departments (Marketing, Technical, Buying, Distribution & Supply Chain)
- Understand National Account processes and systems
- Develop strong working relations across all departments internally.
- Develop Strong UK Market and Retailer knowledge
- Call on retailer stores to assess current offer and means of improving.
- Identify means and opportunities for profitable growth through your current extensive knowledge of the product range.
- Accountability on Samples, images, information - working directly with retailers on their requirements.
- Company Car: Yes
- Fuel Card: Yes
- Pension Scheme available
To apply for this National Accounts Manager role through HRGO Recruitment please click on the "apply button"
HRGO Recruitment offers permanent and temporary jobs across the UK - visit hrgo.co.uk to get in touch with your local branch for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job