Multiple Java Developers required for a leading eCommerce company on a permanent basis at all levels (Junior, Mid, Senior and Lead)
Salary: Dependent upon experience - Competitive
- Solid core Java programming skills - Java 7 and above.
- Working knowledge of design patterns.
- Spring experience essential.
- Working knowledge of application servers and web servers.
- Hands-on experience with UNIX based systems (Solaris, HPUX, BSD, Linux).
- Full project lifecycle experience in delivering complex, high volume applications.
- Experience of working in Agile teams.
- Use and practice of dependency management systems (Maven an advantage).
- Web services SOAP and REST. With good understanding of JSON/XML/XSLT/XSD.
- Test driven development principles.
About the role:
We are looking for a multiple Java/J2EE developer with exposure to web based J2EE technologies. The successful applicant will work with highly skilled J2EE Developers and other teams to deliver successful Client projects, including installing, configuring and developing customized code. The successful candidate will also be involved in Developing Custom Controller Commands, EJBs and JSPs. Performing the maintenance and modification of programs currently in production. Code new applications from predefined program specifications.
This is a key role responsible for the delivery and support of a large number of high profile eCommerce applications which require someone of excellent technical ability looking to make their mark in a diverse and expanding team.