Junior - Mid Level Mobile Application Developer
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 a year.
A large company based in the Worcestershire area are looking to expand and bring on a Junior - Mid Level Mobile Application Developer. Working both as part of a team and on your own you will develop mobile applications across multiple platforms, bringing new features and designs to the market.
To be suitable for this Junior - Mid Level Mobile Application Developer you will need to be proactive, motivated and able to work effectively as part of a team. The client is looking for a proven developer on at least one device with the desire to expand. A full UK driving license is required.
Mobile Application Developer Skills
- Hardworking and willing to learn.
- You have a relevant degree or work experience.
- You can provide examples of your programming experience. (Code listings preferred)
Minimum Mobile Application Developer Experience
- Experience developing on either iOS or Android (professional experience is not required).
Beneficial Mobile Application Developer Skills
- Multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows)
If you believe you have the skills required to become a Junior - Mid Level Application Developer in an exciting company and further develop your career then do not hesitate on calling Conor Pearce on , alternatively you can email him on
Premier are acting as an employment agency