Junior MI Analyst - Operational Data - FTC 12 Months
A financial services organisation have a fantastic opportunity for a junior level MI Analyst to work with large volumes of operational data and provide actionable insight to decision makers across Frontline Regulation. This is will done in the form of reports, analysis or key performance indicators.
What will you be doing?
- Analysing and reporting on operational data
- Writing the code and designs visually compelling reports for senior stakeholders
- Developing standard reports and dashboards with clear visuals
- Working with a wide range of non-technical internal customers to capture requirements
- Answering Freedom of Information requests and supply information
What skills and experience will you need to have?
- Intermediate SQL skills using Microsoft SQL server reporting services or similar reporting tool
- Experience of Business Intelligence tools; Power BI / SSRS/ Birst / Tableau
- Ability to manipulate and present data in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, data visualisations)
- Experienced in providing insight from data
- Ability to present your findings into non-technical presentations
- Present and communicate confidently to all levels
- Coding languages such as R, Python, VBA highly desirable
Salary and rewards offered.
- Salary of £26,218 per annum for 12 month FTC
- 25 days annual leave
- Civil Service Pensions
- Flexible working options
- Fantastic offices in the City of Brighton
- Plus lots more …
If you are interested this data analysis and reporting role and want to support a public sector organisation to provide valuable insight to support senior management decision making, please select Apply and send your CV for immediate review.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.
- "business intelligence"
- "management information"
- "MI analyst"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'