To assist the Buying team in managing product to maximise sales and profit opportunities.
- Analysis of sales, identifying performing / under performing products and taking necessary action to react in order to maximise sales opportunity
- Assisting the Buying team to formulate considered and commercial selections
- Order management- raising sales orders / ensuring quantities are met to meet seasonal / product launches
- Identify and Managing products relating to all sale periods
- Maintaining awareness of competition's product offer and pricing to ensure in line with companies structure
- Stock management, including stock updates / updating lead times in line with the brand
- Implementing and suggesting new systems and processes to enhance department
- Creating SKU's for various brands, sizes and styles
- Weekly/ Monthly/ Seasonal Reporting
- Experience in a similar role necessary
- Ability to lead and influence
- Core Merchandising skills including managing Stock/Sales/ Forecasting and Margin
- Knowledge of the buying process
- Knowledge of E-tailing preferable
- Strong numerical/ analytical skills and commercially astute
- Serious love of numbers- great excel skills!
- Ability to initiate and build strong relationships with all internal and external colleagues
- Strong interpersonal/ communication skills
- A reactive and proactive approach
- sales administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'