Working with some of the major supermarkets supplying fantastic table and partywear.
Meeting with new and existing customers, developing strong relationships, booking orders and being the main point of contact.
The business has been going for 20 years, creating great memories and getting people together with fun party products.
They now have offices in London, New York and Shanghai and sell over 1000 products all over the world.
- New line form submission
- Booking customer orders with freight forwarders
- Invoicing FOB and Ex-works customer orders
- Downloading customer sales and reporting these to team
- Responding to customer emails quickly and accurately
- Work with Accounts Dept to ensure LCL and FCL forwarder charges are paid promptly and credits raised to factories
- Work with our warehouse to ensure they are delivering to our customer's standards
- Work with our factories to ensure they are given carton marking information accurately and on time
- Check customer forecasts and ensure commitment is agreed before ordering stock with our Buying Manager
- Ensure all debit notes are checked and challenged where we are not at fault
- Check all our warehousing cost each month to ensure we have not been overcharged
- Updating internal systems
- Optimising box sizes with suppliers to ensure
- Manage shipment schedule with suppliers and supply chain to ensure on time delivery
- Knowledge of delivering orders DDP, EXW, FOB, preferably supplying supermarkets
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, articulate in spoken English
- Excellent telephone manner with customers
- Ability to prioritise is a must
- Organised and accurate, attention to detail
- Multi tasker and a quick learner
- Self-starter with initiative
- Comfortable in fast paced environment
- Flexible as necessary
- Interested in party products and how our customers use them
- Be a team player and happy to be part of a small team
- Friendly, fun but firm personality
Great salary and opportunity for progression within a dynamic business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'