Junior Merchandiser - Fast Fashion
You the Junior Merchandiser - Fast Fashion will see you responsible for supporting the merchandising function to ensure that the relevant stakeholders have accurate data which can directly, pro- actively and consistently inform decisions relating to maximising profitability and contributing to overall business strategy and growth.
A great opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser - Fast Fashion to join a rapidly growing Fashion Online retailer in Manchester. The business sell Womenswear Fashion product across, dresses, causal, swimwear, Shoes, Accessories etc. This retail business is going from strengh to strengh and looking to add to its head count.
- Using data to optimise the sales volume and profitability of all designated product areas.
- Planning of budgets by category, option count, and depth of buy based on the overall business and financial goals of the company.
- Controls stock levels based on weekly sales and stock intakes (WSSI)
- Reviews sales forecasts based on performance, and actions re forecasts.
- Analyses and monitors best and worst sellers and makes informed recommendations for action
- Recommends promotions and re buys as necessary
- Monitors and maintains buying margin and gross profit margins as requested.
- Ensures that best sellers reach their full potential
- Supplies the Head of Merchandising and buying team with necessary data to enable informed decisions and planning.
- Is aware of current and emerging best practice within merchandising/buying and makes recommendations to the business through the Merchandising Director as appropriate.
- Works closely with the Merchandising Director at a strategic level within buying and merchandising and translates strategy to implementation.
- Currently working as either a Junior Merchandiser, Senior Assistant Merchandiser
- Fashion Merchandising experience
- Experience of online trading
- Fashion related degree
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience of managing, either a AM or MAA's
£25k- £30k + Close to transport links+ Progression Opportunites+Other Perks
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Junior Merchandiser
- sales figures
- forecasting and sales analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'