Junior Merchandiser - Fashion
Are you interested in fashion and looking for merchandising graduate jobs in London Do you want to join a well-known fashion brand who take their inspiration from classic British heritage In this varied role, you'll be able to gain invaluable insight into the commercial and retail needs of the business - learning about the ins-and-outs of the fashion industry as well as how to maximise profitability.
In this Junior Merchandiser graduate job, you will be joining a well-known fashion brand who specialise in producing luxury casual fashion for men and women. Based in South London, they pride themselves on their attention to detail and timeless style, taking inspiration from British heritage and their coastal roots. For over 20 years, the company have been producing versatile, high-quality clothing that has shaped their reputation as an iconic British brand, and won them a host of dedicated customers.
In this Junior Merchandiser graduate job, you will be joining a tight-knit retail operations team, and working collaboratively with many other teams in order to support the business. Your role will be to assist the Merchandiser in maintaining optimum stock levels in stores, whilst meeting the commercial and retail needs of the business and maximising sales and profitability. You will really need to hit the ground running, as you'll be required to get stuck into many different aspects of operations that will be integral to the wider success of the business.
In this Junior Merchandiser graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Allocating and managing stock levels
- Setting up and managing delivery schedules
- Working with suppliers to achieve high launch availability
- Carrying out regular branch merchandising analysis and taking action to maintain balanced product offers in all stores
- Maintaining regular contact with stores and carrying out stock transfers when necessary
- Producing sales, stock, profit and trend analysis as required
- Maintaining data and keeping all records updated
- Liaising with distribution, stores and suppliers
So, what are we looking for
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- A numerical degree is essential - the 1st stage of interviews will include a Maths / Excel task
- A flair for fashion and production
- Very strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to manage your time well and meet deadlines
- A real team player
- Previous work experience within the fashion retail sector would be a bonus!
What else is on offer
- A great starting salary of between £20,000 - £22,000
- The opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading fashion brands and learn from an expert team of eCommerce professionals
- Hands-on training and career progression from the start
Looking for merchandising graduate jobs in London and want to kick-start your career in the fashion industry If you're a numerical graduate looking to join a well-renowned clothing brand, apply for this Junior Merchandiser graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"