A rare Junior Copywriting opportunity has arisen within a successful London-based healthcare advertising agency, part of a global network.
You will be required to initiate and develop both conceptual ideas and creative/factual copy for all items produced and to ensure that all copy is accurate, creative, of the highest possible standard and fully compliant with the MCA/ABPI Code of Practice.
You will have gained previous experience within an agency (med comms or preferably an advertising environment) and you must have the ability to take a job through from briefing to final delivery, with full supervision.
• Advanced knowledge of Word
• Basic knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
• Full understanding of the different media available
• Familiar with ABPI/MCA guidelines
• Sound judgement and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills and team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Time management and organisational skills with an ability to work to tight deadlines producing accurate and high quality work
• A high level of drive, resilience and tenacity
• Flexibility and adaptability
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: (these will be provided upon application but similar to the those of a science writer and with a creative twist to accommodate the conceptual nature of the position).
The agency is offering a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.
If this role summary appeals and you’d like to find out more about the agency and what they do, then please get in touch with your cv and a brief covering note outlining your suitability.