Job Role: Junior Media Sales executive
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Salary: £23,500K + uncapped commission (1st year 40k OTE)
Start Date: Multiple start dates available
- Free Breakfast on Monday and Wednesdays
- Uncapped commison
- Rapid progression
- Fun, vibrant and young work environment with new offices in the heart of London
- Monthly socials, including days out to the races
- Incentives including watches, sporting tickets, music tickets ect
- Discounted gym membership
- Your birthday off!
Due to consistent growth this financial year, our client is currently seeking 2 ambitious, target driven and commercially astute sales executives to join their team and grow the corporate revenue line. Based in their fantastic Canary Wharf offices right in the heart of the city, this role offers exceptional benefits and an incredibly fun working environment. They pride themselves on being a people-orientated organisation that strives to deliver the best results for both candidates and clients alike.
The day to day role of a trainee sales executive will vary, and for the first year you will be learning everything you need to know about the business and how to become a successful sales executive. Your duties will include some of the following:
- Business development - Approaching and winning new clients
- Account management - developing relationships with businesses over time
- Meeting with clients face to face
- Working with clients on the phone to build business.
- Market analysis - Know what's happening in the market
Candidate requirements (no experience needed)
- Recent graduate or second jobber
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Target driven
- Williness to learn
- Money motivated
- Execlent telephone based manner
If you think you'd be well suited to sales/recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"