Junior Mechanical Design Engineer required. Our client is a manufacturer of bespoke Special Purpose Machinery based in the Burton on Trent area. Due to the ongoing success and growth of the business they are seeking an enthusiastic Mechanical Design Engineer to join a well-established team focusing on the developments of designs to customer specifications.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced or Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to join a growing company that can offer a long term career opportunity.
Junior Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Developing 3D Modelling drawings in line with customer requirements
- Creation of Bill of Materials for the procurement team
- Logging engineering drawings on the system
- Liaising with customers on project requirements and specifications
Junior Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Proficient in the use of 3D Modelling software, ideally Solidworks
- Experience within Mechanical Design Engineering is desirable but not essential
- Based in a commutable distance of Burton on Trent
- Full UK Driving License
Junior Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £24,000 - Dependent upon experience
- Full-time, Permanent position
- 28 Days holiday, inc Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'