Junior Marketing Designer £20k Multimedia News Agency Central London
We are excited to present an incredible opportunity for graduates to join our client, the national news agency for the UK and Ireland and a leading multimedia content provider across web, mobile, broadcast and print.
For the last 145 years they have been providing fast, accurate news and information to publishers. The phrase “content is king” has never been more apt and there is a growing demand for their feeds of text, data, photos and video.
Today the business is increasingly centered on the delivery of complete products for both digital, print and broadcast clients with a particular focus on news, sport and entertainment.This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £20k.
Key responsibilities of the role:
To support the Digital Marketing Manager on Marketing’s design and web output. Creating engaging and visually stunning assets to help promote our products and services.
Day-to-day activities will include:
Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager with the creation and management of design assets including:
- Landing pages: from initial wireframes to high fidelity mock-ups
- UI designs for our data products: to show what our content looks like
- Branding for new products and services
- Style guides for the company brand
- Assets for the web and social e.g. icons, illustrations
- Printed collateral for use at events and exhibitions
- Visually compelling social media graphics to engage audiences and build brand presence
- Collateral library
- Maintaining and updating landing pages
- Assisting with the maintenance of company promotional sites,
- Assisting with A/B testing
- Posting in relevant social media platforms
- Assisting with monthly website performance and other relevant reports
- Creation and scheduling of emails as required
- Reporting on the performance of campaigns
- Assisting with the routing of email and form enquiries
- Ensuring enquiries are followed up on
- Assisting the Marketing Executive with events
- Strong portfolio of design work
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Have excellent core design knowledge, design layout and typography skills.
- Be highly motivated and passionate about design.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with websites and updating content through Content
- Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen, respond and relate to stakeholders - in particular to explain things clearly to people who may not be very familiar with multimedia products
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines and stakeholders
- Innovative and proactive attitude, with an openness to new ideas
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Digital illustration skills
- Previous work experience in a design environment
"Office Assistant jobs in London"